Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kannou Mukashibanashi: Romeo and Juliet

Among all type of microphone, Dummy Mic is definitely my favorite.
Kannou Mukashibanashi is back with Romeo and Juliet this time! I love this series soooo much! But I still failed to finish the third one (ghost story). It was so freaking SCARY! Stop mass murdering and screaming at my ears!! TAT
The two cast involved in this CD is Inoue Kazuhiko and.....my FAVORITE KONDOU TAKASHI!! Yay~!! I thought that this CD is going to be like the other one where all cast are male, including the Juliet. Well, I'm not really wrong actually since Juliet is also being voiced by Romeo ( Inoue Kazuhiko). Since you are supposed to be Juliet, so he spoked your lines for you.
The CD COVER:
It's so gorgeous, fabulous and astonishing!! Meaning, I loved the picture very much and ROMEO is SOOO * censored* handsome. And Juliet is beautiful! Ah... I think I've fall in love with the picture. Oh dear picture~ marry me please! XD
The CASTS:
Seriously, the only Romeo for me is Ishida Akira. Since the became the main cast in other CD with the same theme! And is voice act is sooo amazing that I was being mesmerized by it! I can't accept other Romeo accept him! But I have no complain about Kondou Takashi, the castle knight.
THE STORY:
Began with you being greeted by the Kannou Knight, (kondou takashi). The whole Romeo and Juliet story was being told by Romeo, Inoue Kazuhiko. Again, I have to be bias here. I can't feel Papa's passion on the story. It sounds like the story was being told half heartedly. Not to be offensive to his fan since I'm also one of them. I know he's able to voice act perfectly in other CDs. Maybe it's because he just can't be my Romeo I guess?
Again, not to be offensive to all Romeo and Juliet's story fans. I can't seems to accept this story. Mostly because of Romeo's act. The part I did not like most in this story is the last part where Juliet 'died' and causing Romeo to suicide. And when she woke up, find her love dead, she also commit suicide. I just can't understand which part is sooo romantic about this tale. I mean, Usui Takumi is way more romantic to me. Forgive my lack of appreciation to Romeo and Juliet.
OVERALL:
I still think that it was amazing! If only I'm not so bias about Romeo. :D In other CDs, Kamiya makes a very cute Juliet! XD


1 comment:

  1. Haha, you see, Romeo and Juliet wasn't meant to be a romance in the first place. The source material was truly meant by Shakespeare to be a tragedy...and just a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete