Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love is going to be painful when your boyfriend is a VAMPIRE

I decided to take a break from Wand of Fortune and my piling assignments to play this game.


For past years, this game being stored in my computer and I never bother to open it. Why did I do that~??! TAT



Now that I've touched it, I am addicted to it. Great -__-'
I start by wondering who to pick first. I expect myself to choose Kaname's route first. But.... I simply unable to resist THIS:


I have always thought that Zero is one cold boring annyoing *insert more Zero bashing* guy. I never know that this guy actually is soo...................................... TSUNDERE! XD

Probably his Good Night CD is influencing me to. Blame Mamo for whispering all those sweet words to me.
Yeah, I end up going for Kiryuu Zero first. Jeez, I did not expect that I would fall for a character voiced by Mamoru Miyano since I'm still holding grudge against Yagami Raito. Gimme back my L!!

Anyway, I am following walkthrough from this web:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/953928-vampire-knight-ds/faqs/56523

Thanks for saving me for getting lost for eternity in Vampire Knight Cross Academy. I love the mini games especially the 'stalking' game. But eyeless Yuki creep me out.

What's with this? I don't even-

And after going through 7 chapters, here comes Zero's confession. But- WHERE is the kiss scene??? Why did I get a BITE scene??? Are all vampire bite the girl after confessing to her??? What's wrong with- Oh wait. Hey, they DID have a kissing scene.


*flip table* WHY YOU NO SHOW ME ZERO'S FACE!!!
Despite needing to attend anger management session after playing this game, I'm still in love with Zero. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment