Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HYDE as Seiyuu!!



Am I the only one who was late to know about HYDE's debut in Bakuman? AM I??? @___@

After Gackt, finally HYDE take his turn to appear in anime Bakuman as...himself! Yeah. HYDE will voiced for HYDE, a producer for KOOGY (Morikubo Shotarou) who is a musician and a manga-ka.

Psst!
Was it just me or doesn't KOOGY seems to be more attractive? XD
Anyway, I never watch Bakuman before and I have stopped following the manga after a few early chapter. But now they got HYDE as a cast, I might try to watch it. ( I see they have successfully attract more audience by using HYDE! XD)

My personal thought about his debut:
Well, he debuted as 'himself' as a producer of such an attractive character. On top of that, he got a chance to voice act next to Morikubo Shotarou. I can only say that.... I'M SOOO JEALOUS!!! x__x

It must be great to co-work with him~ TAT. Sorry, I'm being bias again. I can't help it. I'm one of Morikubo Shotarou's fan too! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment