Sunday, February 13, 2011

WHO is your favorite DAISUKE?


Cast :
Akagi Daisuke (red) : Ono Daisuke
Wakaba Daisuke (pale green) : Namikawa Daisuke
Touma Daisuke (pink) : Sakaguchi Daisuke
Yamabuki Daisuke (orange) : Kishio Daisuke
Kurokawa Daisuke (grey) : Hirakawa Daisuke

Forgive me boys, if you are reading this. I just have to go into fangirl mode again.
DAISUKE! is back!! kya~~


DAISUKE is a drama cd involving 5 guys each with name Daisuke. These Daisukes, are being voiced by seiyuu who are named Daisuke as well. According to hibiki.com, a new drama cd entitled "DAISUKE! Winter Lover - Wasurerarenai Kimi to, Yuki no Kanata e" has been released on 2011/01/26.
I have not listen yet to this one, but I will be listening very~~soon! >__< wait!

Previously, the story are about these 5 guys and their virtual date with you. meaning= you are the subject of their imagination. But don't worry, their wild imagination is still pretty safe to listen too. but you should beware of DAISUKE KUROKAWA (the one with grey background in the picture). He is @#$%^& *major nosebleed*.
Please ignore me. I'm just being bias towards Hirakawa Daisuke.

Soo..... WHO is your favorite DAISUKE?

My answer is very obvious isn't it? Hirakawa Daisuke!! (felt guilty for ditching Ono Daisuke)
I just love his voice. It's hard to find him in anime. But he is well known in the UNDERWORLD~! Muahahahaha *coughBLcough*
Ehem! Though I did not step into the darkside (despite the cookies they tried to offer me), I always spots him in Otome CDs. ^__^


Back to DAISUKE!
I'm always amused when I listen to Kurokawa and Akagi's verbal fight. They are so interesting. And poor Wakaba Daisuke for being a victim. It makes you want to turn to an S and join the bullying group. >:D

Free talk session:
I learn something new. If you put all Daisuke in one room, you'll get one chaotic and out of control group of human. =D


2 comments:

  1. I will choose namikawa daisuke for sure XD i luv him so much . from ulquiorra ( BLEACH ) n KIMI NI TODOKE . and alot of animes XD luv him ....... etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how Namikawa constantly surprise me when I check on voice actor for the characters in anime such as in One Piece. I cannot recognize his voice. It's a prove that he is very talented.

      Delete