Friday, September 23, 2011

「愛してあげるニャ! -僕のペット-」 Vol. 1 [Aishiteagerunya! Boku no Pet vol.1] : CV Ishida Akira

let me drooling over this sexy picture first..

I'm done. Oh, wait! It's Ishida Akira! Drool again.. XD
Before this, you got a drama cd where they become your pet. But this time, it's you turn to be their pet! Feel the suffering of your pet when you glomp them and choke them to the brink of death with your bear hug

The first volume featuring a character I forgot his name voiced by Ishida Akira as your owner. Unlike any drama cd, in this one, you are not human. You are a cat, living with your owner.

The story start when he return from work if I'm not mistaken. Basically the story goes along where he talk sweetly to you when he was playing with you, and something within line that he spoke can be very misleading. Ohohohoho~~ XD

My most memorable moment about this drama cd? The bath scene. Yeah. Very amusing. XD 

Other than cat, there's a few track where you became a snake, motorbike what the- , and some kinda of fruit or vegetable?  Forgive me if I'm wrong cuz' my japanese is limited. TAT
Anyway, there's a track where Ishida Akira speak in dialect. Only that part got my head dizzy. Maybe cuz I find it hard to understand him? I dunno?

But overall, for me, It's a nice cd. Something new and out of ordinary unlike others. :D 

Official Site for this CD

No comments:

Post a Comment