Friday, October 7, 2011

Wand of Fortune


     I'm currently addicted to this otome game. I know, I'm a bit out of date since this game had be released long time ago. But, what the heck- it doesn't even matter to me.


    This "Wand of Fortune" called game have a setting slightly like Harry Potter since the main characters (pink haired girl) called Lulu a.k.a you, went to this school to learn magic. At the school, she met with 6 gorgeous male. The red hair one is Lagi [Ragi]- half dragon village boy, silver haired is Bilal- a prince, blue haired is Julius- magic obsessed guy, green haired is Alvaro- i think he love to prank others (reminded me of hikaru from ouran since the got the same voice actor), Blond guy is Noel- self declare rival to the popular Julius, and lastly the black haired tsundere boy- Est.

     Currently, I'm going out playing Julius route. I had finish Ragi's route and what I have to say about Ragi is..... I LOVE HIM!!! To the point it's breaking my heart to cheat on him by playing others route. TAT
Probably that's why I can't focus on Julius route. Ragi refuse to get out from my mind and my heart. T.T

Since he is half dragon, the animals in the forest are attracted to him. 

     I began this game by making a random selection. Somehow, Ragi was the lucky one to be the first guy I pick. As I play through out this game, I found myself attracted to him. Why? Ragi is playing hard to get at first. Since he will change to a chibi kawaii dragon when being 'accidently' hugged by female, he often keep his distance from me Lulu.But when he start to slowly open himself to me Lulu, I realize that he is very charming and manly guy. I love the way he shyly invite me Lulu to go to school together and go back together.
chibi kawaii dragon Ragi ish very hungry whenever he transfom.. he must eat a lots of food!

    Probably I fell for his sweet and honest words.Does he even realize what he said was sweet words or was it just me? I find the game play has some similarity with Tokimeki Memorial Girl Side. You must go to school everyday and pick either learning lesson from whichever lesson you want to increase MP, INT, and DEX. Or you can just go flirting around and find some quest to do on weekend. Yes, the guys have parameters that you must achieve to successfully get them. And the got mini games too! Defeat a guy 3 times in card game and you will receive 'lying card'. That card will lie to you by making that guy say something he would never say! :D Fufufu~ XD

the boy who need lots of food to return to human form! 

     On weekends, you can choose to visit a shop which you can buy items to increase your MP, INT, DEX or picking up present for your guy. After you choose the item, you will get choice 'left' or 'right' to decide which one is the real thing. Quick Save and Quick Load buttons can help you a lot at times like this.



2 comments:

  1. he so cute went he starts to be a dragon..huhu.. i love ragi to..he he he he he he he..and the silver one and the blue one..;PPP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ragi is too adorable to hate. You should see his reaction when Lulu is being raburabu~ He is so hilarious!
    Play this game and ask me to translate it cuz I'm willing too!! I can't get enough of this game. More dose of Ragi, onegai shimasu~ :D

    ReplyDelete