Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wand of Fortune Characters Songs Album

I keep getting this feeling that this month's post will be wand of fortune spams -__-'

    While I'm still addicted to this game, I have stumbled across this amazing thing! At first, I though 'yeah, just another typical characters songs album' but I was very wrong. Note to self: Never underestimate seiyuu's voices.

Go and grab it: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACA-15012
Track list :
1. MY LITTLE GIRL
2. MAHOU NO KOTOBA by Suzuki Chihiro
3. OASIS by Takashi Hiroki
4. BLAZING GUY by Kakihara Tetsuya
5. JOKER by Suzumura Kenichi
6. CHIKAI NO YAMI by Irino Miyu
7. URAHARA RHAPSODY 
8. RE: KOKORO  by mami

What I have to say after listening to this album? I'm going to rate it 10/10.
I love all the songs in this album. Maybe this is the first time I heard Suzuki Chihiro's songs and he is good! 8D
I fell in love with OASIS and Bilal even though I haven't play his route yet. BLAZING GUY is awesome! It fit Ragi's image. I kinda love Kakihara Tetsuya's english in this song. As expected from someone who had been living in german. He must have good english? or was it just german language?
Suzuken and miyu are excellent as always. I'm not really familliar with mami but her RE: KOKORO is sooo awesome! Not only the song, I also love the music composition in this album. How about you? :D

Love the part where Est said he want to left when they were singing Urahara Rhapsody. It seems that Ragi and Est were unwilling to sing despite they are singing it amazingly. Noel is ... being Noel. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment