Sunday, January 1, 2012

Played AMNESIA, the very first Yandere game for me.

Hurry~ It's new year!! Meh, I'm so busy battling for my life in the game I don't even realize the clock is already 12 midnight. Anyway, let me just tell you about another otome games from otomate. AMNESIA.

Let me warn you first, I'm going to SPOIL you maybe, and two of the characters are YANDERE! Compare to drama cd Yandere Heaven, this game win. Enough said. I have never been scared to death while playing otome game. TAT.

There's 4 route and one secret route to unlock in this game. The CVs are Shinn [ Kakihara Tetsuya ], Kent [Ishida Akira], Ikky [Taniyama Kishou], Toma [Hino Satoshi] and Ukyo [Miyata Kouki].



This game start with you meeting with a very cute fairy called Orion, in some empty space of dimensions. He was suddenly being sucked into your mind for unknown reason and can't get out. Because of this, your memory was being kicked out and you forgot EVERYTHING except your name. Orion offer you his help to regain back your memory so that he could get out from your mind.

To return back to your world, you have to select one of the dimensions that you feel right and eventually decide which guy you are going to after. The game test your ability to cover the fact that you have actually lost your memory and try to regain it back without anyone realize it. To my surprise, the heroin is already in official relationship with the guy in the route. It just that, well.... she forgot about it.

Shinn's route is filled with mystery and investigation. It was very interesting for me cuz I like stories with mystery and investigation as the genre. They were trying to find the culprit who push the heroin from the cliff. Thanks to that, she nearly died. The main suspect is the heroin's boyfriend Shinn. But Shinn is innocent since he loves the heroin so much, there's no way he would do that. To makes things complicated, the heroin's testimony is contrasting with him. She said the one who found her under the cliff is Shinn but in reality, it was Toma who have found her. However, before playing route Shinn, I suggest for you to play route Toma first, and you'll understand why.

Ikky's route filled with war against the stupid fanclub. Ikky is so popular among the girls. One of the reason is his eyes have some sort of hypnotic power where every girls would go 'meromero' for him if they stared into his eyes......except for the heroin. That's why Ikky became her boyfriend. That is, for 3 month only since that is in his contract for every girls who date him. The heroin is a 'rare' and Ikky struggle to capture her heart before the time is up. However, it was Ikky that gradually falling for her. But in front of other girls, he had to flirt around with them and must not show his love for her. It was torturing him. He just wanted to quickly end it up and went to his girlfriend side. At first, I thought he's just another typical playboy but I was wrong. He truly cares for the heroin but unable to express it. Poor boy! TAT

Kent is a math manic with with high interest in human's feeling. He's slightly older than the heroin and was busy with preparation for academic meeting so that he can go to London. Despite knowing that he will leave for London, before losing her memory, the heroin still accept to go out with him. However, their relationship is not going well and all they did was arguing. That's why Kent was surprise to find the heroin did not became angry at him and start to become suspicious. The heroin whom has lost her memory suddenly treat him kindly. While playing his route, I can't stop myself from thinking if Naruto is an otome game, then Gaara's route would probably feel like his route. Kent is a bit dense when it involve with emotion and feelings. But watching him blushing makes me wanna scream 'MOE' ~~!!! XD

Here comes the notorious Yandere boy. In his game, I hate him the most. He creep me out so much that I had to pause his route in the middle of the game and went to Shinn side. And this picture describe everything involving his route. I don't really hate Yandere and Ukyo is way better than him. Anyway, just watch out for food made by him and that freaking cage over there. I still don't get it why this guy got first place in the official characters poll. @___@


UKYO~~~!!! The best route ever for me!! I can't believe I'm ditching Kent who was voiced by Ishida Akira. Ukyo's route explained everything that happen to the heroin in the game. Ukyo is a mystery photographer who never have a fix address. He also keep warning the heroin to watch out for him since he is dangerous. But Ukyo does loves the heroin so much and have been experience so many things because of her love for the heroin. His life is very tragic. He had lost everything including his sanity. They were a couple before but they have a very tough enemy who wanted to make sure they are being separated. THE WORLD. This is truly what it feel when the world is against you and your love. In his route, there are so many misfortune fell and almost killed the heroin. Everytime it happen, Ukyo was there to save her. It turns out that the heroin and Ukyo had faced death many times in other parallel world. She and Ukyo must not exist in the same time. But Ukyo manage to find her in this world and that is why the world is trying to kill her. It must be painful to watch your love died with your own eyes. And Ukyo faced that countless time. To make it worst, some of her death are caused by his own hand. The evil side inside of him are trying to kill her before the 'time limit' to avoid from dying.

Ironically, I was in the playing his route at the last day of 2011. During the last day of the heroin's time limit which will decide whether she'll live or die, she was trapped in the burning collage just like how she died in other parallel world. My real time and the time in the game synchronize and it was 2330, 30 minutes of chasing and running from death. Is this some kind of Final Destination otome game??? All I want to conclude for Ukyo's route, like others might have said. It's EPIC.

Now bring me the fandisk!!

3 comments:

  1. hi, i stumbled across your blog while looking for reviews and i have to say, i love it! thought i'd comment on this post since it is the latest one. i look forward to more! :D btw, i think people like the yandere guy because, well, evil/ bad boys are hot! in my opinion. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to play this since I don't know when, but now that I've seen your review I want it even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky not to have any nightmare after go through with the game. Amnesia got the most interesting story line among otome games that I've played so far. Go and play it or you'll miss EPIC stuff! XD

    ReplyDelete