Sunday, February 19, 2012

Play ALL the otome game!!

Since it's holiday, I decided to play as much game as I can until I collapse. Just kidding. But I accidently lost 2kg withing 2 weeks because I forgot to eat. Thanks to Kannou Mukashibanashi Portable, and in Persona 3, I have been busy climbing Tartarus tower and rising up social link.
When the game almost reaching to the end, I discover a bad habit of mine. I hate to finish off the game. And so, I refuse to fight the Nyx and move on to Storm Lover. But again, before I completed all the route, I drop the game and switch to Hakuouki Demon of the Fleeting Blossom. Geh..... now my holiday is almost over, maybe I should consider on not sleeping. -____-'
Geez... so many things to do but so little time.. TAT
I'll post something again after I manage to complete these games..

2 comments:

  1. For my semester break, I have spent on playing Bioshock *one of the best FPS game* and yeah glad I managed to finish it up to the very end. Better face up all those endings as you may lose the adrenaline and the feeling of the game as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But.... I'll be sad if the game ended. Plus, my fav character died. I don't wanna kill him. Nuuuuooo~~~ TAT

    ReplyDelete