Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Snow Bride I've Been Waiting For

So, finally it's out.

Game Title: Moujuutsukai to Oujisama: Snow Bride Portable
Platform: Sony PSP
Company: Idea Factory
Seiyuu involved:
Lucia: Shimono Hiro
Erik: Kaji Yuki
Alfred: Toriumi Kousuke
Matheus: Midorikawa Hikaru
Klaus: Yasumoto Hiroki
Silvio: Terashima Takuma

I've played Moujuutsukai to Oujisama Portable before this. The art are very beautiful and if I am not mistaken, it was being done by Miko, the person who did art for Arcobaleno. This is the fandisk for the first game. I really like the mini game where you get to brush those cute princes animals. Kaji Yuki as rabbit is sooo adorable! XD

I've seen some CG for the second game. Looks like they have decided to 'enhance' Tiana's body. Well, you don't always see heroin for otome game with gorgeous body :D
For those who have no idea what was going on in the first game, basically its about Tiana, the heroin had to help to undo curse that have turned the four princes into animals. Somehow, the war had break out and it's up to her to save the country...yeah, something like that. Anyway, she is not really a weak and good for nothing heroin. That's why this game is interesting for me.

At first, I thought that I would fall for Matheus because he is more my type. But somehow, a random duck came and caught my heart. XD Especially when the said duck is tsundere and voiced by Shimono Hiro.

I really could not keep up with all these otome games. I still have not finished Hanayaka Nari Waga no Ichizoku and Hakuouki Zuisouroku. But- Moujuutsukai to Oujisama Snow Bride is tempting me so badly. I could not resist! TAT

2 comments:

  1. No lo jugue todavia, pero si tengo que juzgar a simple vista, creo que mi tipo es Silvio <3 No se si me puedo quedar con el u.u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't understand spanish. But I did google translate your comment. I like silvio too! :D
      But the duck is just too adorable to resist. XD

      Delete