Thursday, March 29, 2012

So he can speak German language fluently.... oh wait.

I listened to drama CD Otona Gentei Otogame Panalty III where Kakihara Tetsuya keep speaking in German. Though I did not speak German, but he does sounds so fluent. Then it crossed my mind. Hey, Kakky came from German right? And he became a seiyuu cuz he want to learn Japanese language? No wonder he is so fluent speaking German! -___-'
I've read somewhere that he also can speak English. I better warned my heart not to fall for this guy.

Okay, maybe I'm too late.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, it's already too late for me.

    I'd really really really like to speak with him (in whatever language! Possibly a mixture of Jap-Eng-German, that would be amazing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read his history on wikipedia? I love the drama he made just to be a voice actor. This guy is crazy! XD

      Delete
    2. no I didn't read it, I'll have to go and see then xD (/incredibly late reply)

      Delete