Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Otomate is developing mass of Yandere to torture me. Great.

I’ve capture 2 guys in Jyuzaegi for now. What I can conclude is there are obviously something not right inside these guy’s mind. They must be Toma’s clone.

Both of the guys I’ve played are extremely POSSESSIVE that one of them plan to eliminate the whole human in the world so that the heroine would love only him. The other one tried to lock the heroin inside the castle. Luckily, our heroin is not the common helpless and useless one. This one lead the war and defeat the big boss by herself. I loved the heroin so much. Finally, a strong heroin from Otomate.

Bad news, we got a lesbian crazy girl chasing after us. Crap. They’ve release a monster. I skipped everytime she spoke. I’m sorry, I just can’t take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment