Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Landscape~Ano Natsu no Negai~ (CV: Ishida Akira)


This is a story about you who met your long lost childhood friend, Hiro in one summer night ( I think that was his name). But sadly, you don't remember him at all. He invited you to see fireflies with him. Despite not recognized him, you still follow him because you got this nostalgic feeling.

Both of you talk a lot as you walk. Hiro suddenly got freak out when there was a rustling sound in the bushes. ( I think that they were passing through a forest. Not sure! Gomen!)
It turned out that both of you used to listen to a lot of ghost story when you were young. And the one who will quit first? Hiro!! He was afraid of ghost story! XD
When you laughed at him, he began to sulk saying that it hurt his pride as a men. ^__^
Later, he determined to scare you. That was the part where he began to tell you scary stories!! x___x
Truthfully, I hate scary story. But that didn't stop me from listening to this drama cd. Why?
'CV: Ishida Akira'
That is all the reason that I need :D
I won't spoil you~ but the ending was sort of unexpected. It was..................... SAD!!!! TAT
(cry a river)
I think I start to like ghost story after listening to this cd. It was so creepy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment