Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mousou Pet series: Do-M (Kamiya Hiroshi)


Girls only.
I might have beginner level of Japanese Language. But I do understand a little bit and I loved their drama cd which consist of voice only.
And this this one of my favourite drama cd. ( because Kamiya Hiroshi was being too cute)
If I am not mistaken, it was about a human pet??
What was his name again? Ah.. I forgot. Forgive me and my memory. -___-'
The girl a.k.a listener found him in one rainy day and pick him up. So they were living together and he end up doing all the housework and constantly being teased by her... er.. you. hm.. sort of. Ah! I remember there's one track where you were busy with some work on the computer. You've told him to not to disturb you until you've finished your work. He obeyed you but slowly getting impatience. " Is she done yet? Is she done yet??" He kept thinking that while watching you. Because he was being so spoiled. =D
And there was one time where he went out to shopping for dinner, I guess? He bump on Do-S guy (main character of Mousou Pet series: Do-S). He was afraid of him and wanted to run away. But the do-S guy grab him and took the food that he was planning to cook. Somehow, he manage to retrieved it back and quickly ran away.He fall on the ground, and start sobbing. XD
When he return to her house, you were surprise to find him looking so messy. And he start complaining to you and tell you the whole story(yes, he was still crying ).
when you ask him why he did not just leave the grocery and run away, he told you that he wanted to cook something special because that day is your birthday. ^__^ かわいい~
Yes, I'm suck at reviewing so for girls out there. Just go and listen it yourself. ^__^


1 comment:

  1. thanks for your review. it is simple but helpful! thanks again.

    ReplyDelete