Saturday, January 29, 2011

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: One hell of MAFIA

Title: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Mangaka: Akira Amano
Story:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn with a baby named Reborn came to the main character's house, Sawada Tsunayoshi to become his home tutor. The hopeless Tsuna never expected that the was chosen to be the 10th generation boss of the world's top mafia family, the Vongola Family. His personal trainer is no other than the baby himself. This manga starts as a comedy manga but later turn to (awesome) action manga. Tsuna's life began to revolve changing him form super plain weak boy to one powerful and awesome mafia boss (though he still refuse to accept this fact)


Opinion:
This is the second action manga form female mangaka that I followed. (the first one is D.Gray-Man). My opinion, both of them have awesome action and thrill. Something I never expect coming from female's mind! What I love about this manga (other than gorgeous boys) is the story line. It was very gripping especially with this latest chapter. When I first read this manga, it was very comedy-oriented. I never thought it would turn to action-serious kind of manga. (Yeah... like the early chapter of Naruto and look what it has become). Nevertheless, I love the action in it and the interesting storyline. Most of the characters in this manga is very H.O.T (yeah, you can call me whatever you want. But hey, I'm a girl. It's natural for me to like boys even though they are only 2D. XD) Even the enemy!
I believe you won't regret that you read this manga. Even boys would love it! ( Except there's less female character- Gasp! No.... (thinking deeply) that latest chapter got one dangerous girl..ah.. Hate to admit this but she's not half bad >__<) Should I spoil you?? Maybe not. XD

2 comments:

  1. cepat2. pegi download anime. haha. manga ak bole jer nk derma. ^__^

    ReplyDelete